There is nothing better than a good life hack. Taking those annoying, often difficult things that have to be done, and finding a better, simpler way, of getting it done. Here is our first set of life hacks, hopefully some of these will save you time, energy and lots of frustration.
1. You want to really impress someone, I bet they’ve never received a kiss quite like this. Like a Boss.
2. It happens to everyone, your palms get sweaty, and you just can’t open that darn bottle. Sometimes there is someone else home, and they can help out. Or you can saw a tennis ball in half, and that darn cap will come off like hot butter
3. We get it, you like beer, or really any other drink, but should you sacrifice your entire freezer so you can enjoy a cold one. NO! Grab a clip, and you can build your own “Beer”amid
4. Raise your hand if you’ve tried unscrewing something, but the darn screw won’t turn because it’s been ruined. Now you know, just grab a rubber and unscrew away.
5. As a kid I hated getting toys that came with plastic packaging, and as an adult I hate when my ids gets toys with it. No the hating can stop, just use a can opener, and get those toys out easy as 1, 2, 3.
6. Summer’s coming, and that means Popsicle season. With this neat trick, you won’t have to worry about having gross sticky fingers. So Simple, yet so smart
7. Maybe your wife makes you walk on the treadmill, or maybe, in theory, you want to get in better shape. Who better than Homer Simpson to show you how to avoid exercise.
8. Every now and then I come across a recipe that tells me to separate the yolk from the white. Until now, I had no clue how to this quickly and cleanly.
9. Wings are an amazing food, I just had some for lunch, but I don’t like sucking on the bone to get the meat off. Well suck no more, with a properly cooked wing, you can just slide the bone out, and enjoy your meat.
10. Here is great method for separating the garlic skin from the clove. Your welcome.
11. Coring lettuce or cabbage should never be a challenge, just give it a nice bop on teh head, and poof, off come the core.
12. Stop trying to open the banana from the top, there is a better way. Just pinch the bottom and separate.
13. If you really want to clean your windows, just grab a Coke, or any cola drink, and wash away., The acid will clean off the grime, and the will leave a nice smell
14. Did you know that your car window is a good substitute for a can opener?
15. Do you find yourself with only AAA batteries, when you need a AA, just roll up some aluminium foil, and enjoy a fully functioning device.
16. No need to buy an expensive phone holder for your car. Just grab a few household items and make one yourself.